sexta-feira, agosto 05, 2011

Adam Cruz - Faze Amor (2011)


Dear Music Friends

I am proud to say I will launch my Mixtape Respira this soon.
With the release of the second promo acoustic session faze amor i want to set forward this musical journey with you.
After various music collaborations like House music vocals, writhing and singing for other artist It's time for me to focus on my own music.

Respira has been a true musical rollercoaster for me, I had the chance to experiment new styles, mix and blend new genres in Capeverdien music.
I hope you all will enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

For the love of music

:: Technical Specs ::..

Artist: Adam Cruz
Single: Faze Amor
Album: Respira
Runtime: 04:06
Tracks: 01
Year: 2011
Genre: Afro Music
Bitrate: 192k
Size: 6M

WUPLOAD SERVER

FILE SERVER

Sem comentários: